Catholic Charities Maine Education Services for Blind and Visually Impaired Children (ESBVIC) now has an opening for a Full-Time Assistant Director!
The Assistant Director is responsible to assist the program director in developing procedures for ESBVIC and the supervising of Teachers of Visually Impaired Children. In addition to supervision responsibilities, the Assistant Director may provide direct services, as warranted. The Assistant Director will follow the TVI schedule for the school year, plus work up to an additional 10 days during the summer or school vacations as needed. Home office location is negotiable.
Catholic Charities Maine offers an amazing benefit package for this position, including:
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Short- and long-term disability, life insurance (employer paid!)
• Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
• Bereavement Time off
• 401k agency contribution after 1 year employment
• ADP LifeMart Employee Discount program
• Highly Incentivized Health and Wellness program!
Eligible candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelors Degree with a specialty in Education of the Blind/Visually Impaired from an accredited and recognized university or college program. Shall have at least seven (7) years employment as a full time TVI. The assistant director of ESBVIC is a great opportunity for experienced TVI's to build supervisory and leadership skills!